shp2pgsql in java

From: Melanie Hofmann <melanie(dot)hofmann20(at)googlemail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: shp2pgsql in java
Date: 2009-09-18 06:34:39
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello,

I am new in this list.
Sorry for my worse english.

I have a problem, and I didn't find a answer in the Internet.

I will use the command shp2pgsql from a java programm to import shapefiles
in a postgresql DB, but I can't find some examples.

Can anybody help me, or have anybody an example how this work? or a
documentation?

Thank you for your answer.

Regards,

Melanie