Re: Triggers

From: "Andrew Hammond" <andrew(dot)george(dot)hammond(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "anindya(dot)bhattacharyya(at)cmcltd(dot)com" <anindya(dot)bhattacharyya(at)cmcltd(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Triggers
Date: 2007-04-16 19:19:03
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Since you're asking on the -jobs mailing list, perhaps you want to hire a
PostgreSQL consultant? If that's the case, you could post an RFP or job
description to this list. Alternatively, you can find consulting firms from
all over the world at the following page.

http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support

If on the other hand you actually want your question answered, perhaps you
should ask it in a forum such as pgsql-general, pgsql-sql or even
pgsql-novice? You can see descriptions of the various mailing lists here:

http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/

Andrew