Unicode problem with Clent-Server Application

From: "Vella Carmine" <c(dot)vella(at)finmatica(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Unicode problem with Clent-Server Application
Date: 2003-01-24 18:34:00
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear all,

This is my configuration:
Server Application (COM and SQL Server) was installed on English machine
with Western Europe CharSet
Client Apllication was installed on Polish machine with Polish Charset

Now i have a Unicode string (es. "£ L") in SQL Server DB and I'd like
display this string on VB controls (textcontrol).
I tried with "winless" control and "Windows Forms 2.0 Object Library"
but on the application client form i see this string (L L).
Thank You
Bye.