Internals developers?

From: Dave Taniguchi <dave(at)npario(dot)com>
To: "seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org" <seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Internals developers?
Date: 2012-06-09 17:52:35
Lists: seapug

Hi folks,
I'm with a small startup in Redmond that develops a distributed columnar database based on Postgres (that was originally built and used within Yahoo!), and we're looking for developers (contract or full-time) that has worked with Postgres internals.

If you have any people that may be interested, or know of a more appropriate place to post, please let me know!

Thanks,
-Dave Taniguchi
425-765-3802