Version Control Software for Database Objects

From: "Mark Dexter" <MDEXTER(at)dexterchaney(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Version Control Software for Database Objects
Date: 2005-01-13 23:18:12
Lists: pgsql-general

We maintain multiple versions of our application's database and we are
looking for version control software to help us automate this.
Specifically, we would like to have a program that automatically tracks
all changes to the database (tables, views, functions, etc.) and assists
with updating customers' databases from one version to the next.

Does anyone know of such a program that works with PostgreSQL? Thanks
for your help.