Postgres statement_timeout

From: "Robert Antonio" <rantonio(at)proivinc(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Deep Ghosh" <dghosh(at)proivinc(dot)com>
Subject: Postgres statement_timeout
Date: 2004-06-29 17:41:08
Lists: pgsql-novice

For Postgres:

1. Is there an ODBC example to identify/process records locks in
Postgres?
2. Is there an example using ODBC to set the statement attribute:
SQL_ATTR_QUERY_TIMEOUT to timeout; I have only been able to edit file:
postgresl.conf to set the timeout(i.e. defined statement_timeout=(msec)
). I am currently using timeout to indicate a record lock may have
occurred
3. Is there an example/expanded content for the following message
at link:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-performance/2004-01/msg00296.php

This email is sent on behalf of Northgate Information Solutions, Inc. ("NORTHGATE") and is strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any views or opinions expressed within are those of the author, and do not necessarily represent those of NORTHGATE.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email you must: (i) not disclose, copy, or distribute its contents to any other person nor use its contents in any way; (ii) please contact NORTHGATE immediately at +1 (949) 823-1000 quoting the name of the sender and the addressee then delete it from your system.