Postgres/PHP/Linux PERM position in NYC.

From: "Armstrong, Dale" <DArmstrong(at)lucascareers(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres/PHP/Linux PERM position in NYC.
Date: 2003-07-01 20:34:22
Lists: pgsql-php

Hello: I'm looking for the following person: Position is in NY City;
Local Candidates get preference; Base Salary is $100K+. Please pay
attention to the Skillset at the end of the Job Description.

If you are this person, or know someone, please email your resume to me,
and I'll be in touch! Regards, Dale

Senior Engineer/Developer (VP or CTO Level) - A True Rock Star that can
keep up with our business initiatives.

The Advertising Technology Experts. We offer an enterprise solution
called the Queue Management System to Online Publishers (Forbes, MSN,
etc) to streamline their operations.

Our Queue Management System ("QMS") is the industry's premier, web-based
Ad Operations management system designed specifically for use by
publishers, agencies and advertisers. QMS is a processing workflow
application that helps companies run their business. QMS does the
following to address the issues and problems in the Online and Offline
Advertising Industry:

* Sales insertion order management (Integrates with sales CRM,
i.e. Salesforce.com, SAP, etc.)
* Sales operations management
* Ad operations task management
* Automated and integrated reporting with client ad server (i.e.
DoubleClick, etc.)
* Automated invoicing, reconciliation and billing

We are looking for an intense technology/ business Rock Star to help
further develop our QMS platform to include the following business
objectives:

Further Develop our QMS product for Online Advertising Publishers
(Sales, Ad Ops and Billing)
Help take our QMS Product into Broadcast Television, Print and Radio
Spearhead and Manage Online and Offline Integration projects for the
biggest media companies in the world (APIs, XML, etc)

Technical Skill Set:
UNIX, Linux, PHP, My SQL, Apache, PostGres, C++, databases in General
(Oracle, SQL Server, etc). XML and API knowledge a + The product is
currently written in PHP, Linux and postgres. That skill set is a
massive PLUS.

Dale T. Armstrong
Staff Recruiter
LucasGroup
Recruiting Excellence Since 1970

3384 Peachtree Rd., Suite 700
Atlanta, GA 30326
Toll Free: 800-466-4489, Ext. 150
Fax: 404-260-7293
darmstrong(at)LucasCareers(dot)com
www.LucasCareers.com

LucasGroup, In Partnership with THE
WALL STREET JOURNAL. & CareerJournal Online.

***The information contained in this email is proprietary and
confidential and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee.
Do not disclose, copy, distribute, or disseminate it to any other party
without the expressed consent of the sending party. If you have received
this message in error please return the message to the sender by
replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.

Attachment Content-Type Size
Dale T. Armstrong (DArmstrong@lucascareers.com).vcf text/x-vcard 357 bytes