Re: Fix XML handling with DOCTYPE

From: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
To: Ryan Lambert <ryan(at)rustprooflabs(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fix XML handling with DOCTYPE
Date: 2019-03-25 01:49:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 03/24/19 21:04, Ryan Lambert wrote:
> I am unable to get latest patches I found [1] to apply cleanly to current
> branches. It's possible I missed the latest patches so if I'm using the
> wrong ones please let me know. I tried against master, 11.2 stable and the
> 11.2 tag with similar results.

Tom pushed the content-with-DOCTYPE patch, it's now included in master,
REL_11_STABLE, REL_10_STABLE, REL9_6_STABLE, REL9_5_STABLE, and
REL9_4_STABLE.

The only patch that's left to be reviewed and applied is the documentation
fix, latest in [1].

If you were interested in giving a review opinion on some XML documentation.

Regards,
-Chap

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/5C96DBB5.2080103@anastigmatix.net