Mentorship Initiative in Google Code-In

From: Neha Gupta <neha(dot)gup(at)icloud(dot)com>
To: contact(at)catrobat(dot)org
Subject: Mentorship Initiative in Google Code-In
Date: 2018-09-19 07:34:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hey all!

I'm Neha and I participated in Google Summer of Code this year for Xwiki, since, xwiki is not participating in Google code-in this year, I would like to volunteer for mentorship for Drupal. Is there a vacancy for that?

I’ve worked with CERN and a couple of startups in past and I’ve worked with a broad set of technologies including various frontend frameworks, devops with container technology, server-less frameworks, Data science, and machine-learning.

If you have any further questions, let me know.

Best Regards,
Neha.