Request for JDBC support

From: shah exports <shahexport(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Request for JDBC support
Date: 2008-02-23 13:15:09
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Respected Sir/Madam,

We have installed Dealer Accounting Tool which supplied by our Govt. of Sales Tax for submitting monthly sales return on line.

To activate DAT (Dealer Accounting Tool), which required installation of "Postgre SQL.8.1". To Installation of Postgre SQL 8.1 we need JDBC support from you.

So we request you to please the same by return mail.

Your quick action in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & regards,

Yogesh Raval
(Manager -Accounts)