Re: formatting current_timestamp

From: David C(dot)Oshel <dcoshel(at)inav(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: formatting current_timestamp
Date: 2002-12-13 22:50:59
Lists: pgsql-novice

This resource is invaluable, but I wish I could print off the 500 or so
all-time best q&a's and read at leisure.

Is there a downloadable archive or "YANK" compendium for pgsql-novice?

YANK, of course, means "Ynfrequently Asked Non-trivial Kwestions",
similar to RTFDSOMO ("read the $50 summary of menu options" ;-).

--
David C. Oshel mailto:dcoshel(at)inav(dot)net
Cedar Rapids, Iowa http://soli.inav.net/~dcoshel