Asking for convert PostGre into SQLServer 2000

From: "Nguyen Thanh Cong" <theanhtinhle(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Asking for convert PostGre into SQLServer 2000
Date: 2008-08-26 07:50:01
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,
My name Cong Nguyen, i come from Viet Nam. I am a QA in a software company,
i would like to ask a question:
- We are using a PostGre 8.2 as a database for my company. But i have not
understand the PHP database. So i want to convert my PostGre into SQL server
2000 for realibility. Please give me some comments to solve this issue or
take me some tool. Thank so much.

--
Name: NGUYEN THANH CONG
Hometown: Dong Anh