bcmwltry.exe, libeay32.dll

From: "Tom Belich" <TBelich(at)skcc(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: bcmwltry.exe, libeay32.dll
Date: 2005-03-01 19:20:25
Lists: pgsql-bugs

When installing Postgresql 8.0 on Windows XP Pro, I get a message that
my installed version of Open SSL is incompatible. I renamed
libeay32.dll and installed. When I rebotted my machine, I get a message
that bcmwltry.exe is receiving an incorrect ordinal from libeay32.dll.

I have a Motorola WN825G wireless notebook adapter card which uses
bcmwltry.exe (from BroadCom) to display available wireless networks in
the systray.

Any way to install Postgresql and keep functionality of the systray
display?