Brazilian Portuguese

From: Flavio Henrique Araque Gurgel <flavio(at)4linux(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Brazilian Portuguese
Date: 2009-03-17 11:56:47
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi all

I have seen that the thread bellow has no updates since last year.
I'm very interested in helping to update the Brazilian Portuguese translation of the PostgreSQL manual.
How can I start doing that, is there someone coordinating efforts? Today I found some incomplete translation for the version 8.2.

Thanks
Flavio