Re: Possible bug with BYTEA and JDBC

From: Gregory Kotsaftis <gregkotsaftis(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Possible bug with BYTEA and JDBC
Date: 2010-02-13 19:17:05
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

dmp, thanks for your time to make a complete example.
So the only difference is that I use postgresql-8.5alpha3-windows
instead of 8.3 or 8.4 versions. Could anyone else verify that this is a bug of the new version 8.5 which is under development. I rely heavily on 8.5 due to unaccent() and would appreciate if anyone could verify the bug, so we can notify postgres dev team.
Thanks
Greg--