Re: [HACKERS] 64-bit hashjoins

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Erik Riedel <riedel+(at)CMU(dot)EDU>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] 64-bit hashjoins
Date: 1999-03-25 03:59:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have committed changes that I believe eliminate the need for the
bogus LONGALIGN() definition Erik was complaining of.

The modified sources pass regression (as well as before anyway ;-))
on my machine, but I have not got an Alpha to test with. Erik,
would you pull the current CVS sources and see if it works for you?
NOTE: please run a full install including initdb, in order to make sure
I didn't break bootstrap...