Query tool not working

From: "Ryan Dobbs" <rdobbs(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Query tool not working
Date: 2006-03-03 03:20:06
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I am new to postgeSQL and have recently installed version 8.1 on my local
machine.

I am running Windows XP Pro and am using pgAdmin III version 1.4.1

I created a database with all the required tables and columns. I have also
created all the primary keys and foreign keys and can view/ created columns
and tables and sequences. At the moment there is no data within the tables.

The problem is, when I use the query tool to do a select all statement, It
comes back with an error message saying the the table could not be found. I
have tried it on most of the tables, but get the same error message. I am
spelling the name of the table correctly.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Would it have something to do with
permissions?