Re: Feedback on 9.0 release text? Please?

From: Evan Bennett - ABSC <evan(dot)bennett(at)abscgroup(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, Rob Napier <rob(at)doitonce(dot)net(dot)au>
Cc: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Feedback on 9.0 release text? Please?
Date: 2010-07-10 22:17:00
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

>> Thanks to the contributions of developers and companies around the
>> world, such as NTT Open Source, EnterpriseDB, 2ndQuadrant, Red Hat and
>> many others, development and <<<adoption momentum/HUH?>>> is greater
>> than ever.
>
>Yeah, I had trouble with the phrasing there and could use some help.
>What I really wanted to say is that our project momentum, both for
>developing features and for user adoption, is higher/faster than ever.

Using your words, you could replace 'development and adoption momentum' with 'user adoption and development momentum' leading to:

Thanks to the contributions of developers and companies around the world, such as NTT Open Source, EnterpriseDB, 2ndQuadrant, Red Hat and many others, user adoption and development momentum is greater than ever.

Regards,
Evan Bennett
ABSC Group Pty Ltd

This message is for the named person's use only. Privileged / Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. If you receive this correspondence in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not the intended recipient.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore ABSC Group does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ABSC Group.