pgadmin3 packages for ubuntu 64bit (Lucid and Meerkat)

From: "Andreas Neumann" <a(dot)neumann(at)carto(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgadmin3 packages for ubuntu 64bit (Lucid and Meerkat)
Date: 2010-10-20 07:44:52
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I am using Ubuntu Lucid and Meerkat on my Servers and Desktops. I am using
PostgreSQL 9.0 (compiled it myself) but the pgadmin3 packages are only
available for pgadmin3 1.10, which is not PostgreSQL compatible.

Do you know of any sources where I can get precompiled debian or ubuntu
64bit packages with pgadmin3 1.12?

Thanks for any hints,
Andreas

--