Re: cleanup error reporting

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Neil Conway <neilc(at)samurai(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: cleanup error reporting
Date: 2006-03-01 03:38:58
Lists: pgsql-patches

> Attached is a patch that makes the message strings used in elogs and
> ereports more consistent with the style guidelines:

There are one or two "cannot"s that should be "could not"s in your
hit list, per the style guidelines.

While you're at it -- I noticed several of the tsearch2 messages refer
to "lexem(s)". The word is "lexeme", the plural "lexemes", so this
should be "lexeme(s)". Looks like it's misspelled various places in the
README and code comments too ...