Re: Default Roles

From: José Luis Tallón <jltallon(at)adv-solutions(dot)net>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Default Roles
Date: 2016-03-30 11:30:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

If this gets into 9.6, we give users another full release cycle to
ensure there are no reserved rolenames in use.
Then, I reckon that the additional roles/system-role-based fine-grained
authorization could go in for 9.7 without much trouble -- this is badly
needed, IMHO

Thank you, Stephen and all others who provided feedback.