Re: Greeting for coming back, and where is PostgreSQL going

From: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
To: MauMau <maumau307(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Greeting for coming back, and where is PostgreSQL going
Date: 2016-03-04 16:29:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 03/04/2016 03:20 AM, MauMau wrote:

> I've been visually impaired since birth, and now I'm almost blind (can
> only sense the light). I'm using screen reader software to use PCs and
> smartphones. As I'm using pgindent, I'm sure the source code style
> won't be bad. But I might overlook some styling problems like
> indentation in the documentation patches. I'd appreciate it if you
> could introduce a nice editor for editing SGML/XML documents.

Welcome back!

There are quite a few editors that handle SGML/XML well. In the open
source world the two most common are likely:

Emacs
This is what Practical PostgreSQL was written in
Bluefish
This is a GTK based editor that has some nice touches

There are others I am sure but those are the two I have experience with.

Sincerely,

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc. http://the.postgres.company/