Re: pl/pgSQL, get diagnostics and big data

From: Christian Ullrich <chris(at)chrullrich(dot)net>
To: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail(at)wars-nicht(dot)de>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pl/pgSQL, get diagnostics and big data
Date: 2016-02-14 20:28:47
Lists: pgsql-hackers

* Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:

> Attached is a new version of the patch, with %lu replaced by %zu.
> I re-ran all the tests, especially the long test with 2^32+x rows, and
> it produces the same result as before.

To paraphrase Twain: "Sire, the Board finds this patch perfect in all
the requirements and qualifications for inclusion into core, and doth
hold his case open for decision after due examination by his committer."

The Windows issue is corrected, and all regression tests pass on Windows
and FreeBSD. I can find no further fault with this patch.

Sorry it took so long, my other PostgreSQL issue happened just when I
was going to test the updated patch.

--
Christian