Re: Minor typo in syncrep.c

From: Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Minor typo in syncrep.c
Date: 2016-02-03 09:03:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 2016/02/03 17:50, Amit Langote wrote:
> Attached patch removes an extraneous word in the comment above

I kept reading and found one place in a comment within the function where
a word is most probably missing, Attached fixes it.

/*
* If this WALSender is serving a standby that is not on the list of
- * potential standbys then we have nothing to do. If we are still
starting
- * up, still running base backup or the current flush position is still
- * invalid, then leave quickly also.
+ * potential sync standbys then we have nothing to do. If we are still
+ * starting up, still running base backup or the current flush position
+ * is still invalid, then leave quickly also.

Thanks,
Amit

Attachment Content-Type Size
syncrep-typo-onemore.patch text/x-diff 802 bytes