Re: dynloader.h missing in prebuilt package for Windows?

From: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, "Olson, Ken" <Ken(dot)Olson(at)pega(dot)com>
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: dynloader.h missing in prebuilt package for Windows?
Date: 2015-12-29 20:01:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 12/29/15 14:08, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> This should fix the PL/Java Windows build problem. I don't think I will
> get this patch into 9.5.0 but will put it in after 9.5.0 is released and
> it will appear in all the next minor version releases, including 9.5.1,
> which should happen in the next 60 days.

Thanks! What I ended up doing in PL/Java was just to create a 'fallback'
directory with a copy of dynloader.h in it, and adding it at the very
end of the include path when building on Windows, so I think the build
will now work either way, using the real file if it is present, or the
frozen-in-time fallback copy if it isn't. Then the fallback directory
can be axed as soon as 9.5.1 becomes the oldest thing in PL/Java's
rearview support mirror.

-Chap