Re: Bind message has 6 results formats but query has 5 columns

From: "Teemu Juntunen" <teemu(dot)juntunen(at)e-ngine(dot)fi>
To: "J Ottery" <jottery(at)becsystems(dot)com(dot)au>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bind message has 6 results formats but query has 5 columns
Date: 2008-12-28 18:22:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I am using Delphi 2007 and turining property active false/true on
table/query component will refresh the component (and its fields). If you
are really using this query to drop columns of a table, then you shouldn't
add the fields of the table in the query component. After dropping a column
you could have a select result of 5 columns and fields for 6 columns.

Best regards,
Teemu Juntunen