array_remove(anyarray, anyarray)

From: Jim Nasby <Jim(dot)Nasby(at)BlueTreble(dot)com>
To: Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: array_remove(anyarray, anyarray)
Date: 2015-12-11 00:25:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Recently I had need of removing occurrences of a number of values from
an array. Obviously I could have nested array_remove() call or wrapped
the whole thing in a SELECT unnest(), but that seems rather silly and
inefficient.

Any one have objections to changing array_replace_internal() to make
search and repalace arrays instead of Datums?