Re: JDBC 9.4 1205 released

From: Jeremy Whiting <jwhiting(at)redhat(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org, davecramer(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: Re: JDBC 9.4 1205 released
Date: 2015-12-01 15:23:26
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On 03/11/15 21:12, Dave Cramer wrote:
> I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to this release we are
> making great strides in improving the performance and quality of the
> driver!
>
> Thanks!
>
> Dave Cramer
Hi,
I commented on 130 removal in the commit [1] for release 1205. My use
case is using Wildfly application server with datasource configuration.
For example

<xa-datasource-property name="logLevel">2</xa-datasource-property>

Without the line of code debug logging is broken. Was the code causing
a problem ?

Regards,
Jeremy

[1]
https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/commit/84b28eb9f450f844d375a427816ef1758ff66b18

--
Jeremy Whiting
Senior Software Engineer, Middleware Performance Team

Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, 64 Baker Street, 4th Floor, London. W1U 7DF. United Kingdom.
Registered in England and Wales under Company Registration No. 03798903. Directors: Directors:Michael Cunningham (US), Michael O'Neill(Ireland), Paul Argiry (US)