Re: How to DB export XML File in PostgreSQL?

From: Steve Choi <icbm6715(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How to DB export XML File in PostgreSQL?
Date: 2009-07-16 06:03:09
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello. Thank you for your interesting.

Any person know that how to db export XML file in PostgreSQL? I use Ver. 8.4
and Operating System Linux. Have a nice day.

I'm not sure I understand your question.
Do you want to export the data of your database into a (single?) XML file,
or do you want to export XML files that stored in the database? Thomas

Yeah. I wanna export databse into single XML file. I don't know how can I
implement.

For example, I have Car databse. Into the database, Threre are three
tables. Engine, Door, Handle.

If I queryed on PostgreSQL, SELECT Item_ID FROM Engine,

I want to export the result to Single XML file. How can I make it? Have a
nice day. Thank you for your answer. :)