Re: [PROPOSAL] Improvements of Hunspell dictionaries support

From: Artur Zakirov <a(dot)zakirov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: emre(at)hasegeli(dot)com
Cc: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [PROPOSAL] Improvements of Hunspell dictionaries support
Date: 2015-11-08 11:23:30
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 07.11.2015 17:20, Emre Hasegeli wrote:
> It seems to have something to do with the order of the affixes. It
> works, if I move affix 2646 to the beginning of the list.
>
> [1] https://tr-spell.googlecode.com/files/dict_aff_5000_suffix_1130000_words.zip
Thank you for reply.

This was because of the flag field size of the SPELL struct. And long
flags were being trancated in the .dict file.

I attached new patch. It is temporary patch, not final. It can be done
better.

--
Artur Zakirov
Russian Postgres Company

Attachment Content-Type Size
hunspell-dict-tr.patch text/x-patch 17.9 KB