Re: Create Database/Tables -PostgreSQL

From: vy <vy0123(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Just E(dot) Mail" <justemail(at)imwell-usa(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Create Database/Tables -PostgreSQL
Date: 2009-05-25 00:28:39
Lists: pgsql-novice

2009/5/24 Just E. Mail <justemail(at)imwell-usa(dot)com>:
> I am trying to create pgsql database/tables for freeRADIUS. I notice that
> PostgreSQL has a schema for freeRADUS. Is there any procedure to create the
> DB/Tables from this schema or I have to type all the lines to create table
> manually?

I looked at the .sql files included with my installation pgsql and found

/usr/share/pgsql/information_schema.sql

I suppose if you have an equivalent file for the freeRadius schema you
could load it without having to type all the lines manually. See the
tutorial lessons in the included pgsql manual for your particular
version on how to load *.sql files.

Best wishes,
-- vy