Re: Issue with TPT and Postgresql ODBC Driver

From: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
To: Aravindh Varadharaju <avaradharaju(at)shutterfly(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Issue with TPT and Postgresql ODBC Driver
Date: 2015-09-30 00:11:28
Lists: pgsql-odbc

On 09/29/2015 03:30 PM, Aravindh Varadharaju wrote:
> Hi
>
> The manager being used is unixODBC.
>
> I made a couple of changes to my ODBC.INI file. Now I am getting the
> following error:
> —
> ODBC_OPERATOR: TPT17101: Fatal error received from ODBC driver:
> STATE=I, CODE=0,
> MSG='['
> —

See here:

http://www.info.teradata.com/htmlpubs/DB_TTU_15_10/index.html#page/Load_and_Unload_Utilities/B035_2436_035K/2436ch10.079.01.html

"The ODBC operator is a producer operator that enables universal open
data access to retrieve data from any non-Teradata ODBC-compliant data
sources. The ODBC operator is optimized and certified to work with
either Progress DataDirect or Simba ODBC drivers. Attempting to use this
operator with any other ODBC driver may have unexpected results and
possible decreased performance."

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com