Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!

From: Jim Nasby <Jim(dot)Nasby(at)BlueTreble(dot)com>
To: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>, Ryan Pedela <rpedela(at)datalanche(dot)com>
Cc: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>, David Fetter <david(at)fetter(dot)org>, "YUriy Zhuravlev" <u(dot)zhuravlev(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!
Date: 2015-09-29 02:59:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 9/28/15 9:03 PM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> * Ryan Pedela (rpedela(at)datalanche(dot)com) wrote:
>> I haven't used Gitlab extensively, but it has a feature set similar to
>> Github and then some [1]. The OSS project does seem active [2], but it is
>> still relatively new.
>
> I've set it up and used it for a relatively small environment and was
> *not* impressed with it. Perhaps it's come a long way in a year or two,
> but I doubt it.

2 years ago is when they first released the enterprise edition, which
according to [1] had "The most important new feature is that you can now
add members to groups of projects."

So looking at it now I'd say it's come a long way in 2 years.

[1]
https://about.gitlab.com/2013/08/22/introducing-gitlab-6-0-enterprise-edition/