Re: WIP: Rework access method interface

From: Teodor Sigaev <teodor(at)sigaev(dot)ru>
To: Alexander Korotkov <a(dot)korotkov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Petr Jelinek <petr(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Jim Nasby <Jim(dot)Nasby(at)bluetreble(dot)com>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: WIP: Rework access method interface
Date: 2015-09-25 14:11:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> I'm OK about continuing work on amvalidate if we can build consuensus on its design.
> Could you give some feedback on amvalidate version of patch please?
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAPpHfds8ZyWenz9vW6tE5RZXboL1vU_wSW181vEq+mU+v1dsiw@mail.gmail.com

In attach a bit modified patch based on 4-th version, and if there are no strong
objections, I will commit it. Waiting this patch stops Alexander's development
on CREATE ACCESS METHOD and he needs to move forward.

WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

Attachment Content-Type Size
aminterface-6.patch text/plain 188.8 KB