Re: Statistics

From: "Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha" <ezequias(dot)rocha(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Frank Bax" <fbax(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Statistics
Date: 2007-03-09 18:07:31
Lists: pgsql-sql

Thank you all. Those are quite important questions to considerate. About the
late time of requisitions. I allways have replyes becouse 3:00 am in brazil
does not means 3:00 in many other countries.

I experiment it in other free communities too.

My Brat Regards
Ezequias

--
Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha