Re: [DOCS] Missing COMMENT ON POLICY

From: Charles Clavadetscher <clavadetscher(at)swisspug(dot)org>
To: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [DOCS] Missing COMMENT ON POLICY
Date: 2015-09-13 13:26:58
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-hackers

Hello Stephen

On 13/09/2015 14:49, Stephen Frost wrote:
> Charles,
>
> Just FYI, on these lists, we'd prefer it if you wouldn't top-post.
>
> * Charles Clavadetscher (clavadetscher(at)swisspug(dot)org) wrote:
>> Yes, of course. I will take care of that and send a new patch.
> Thanks!
>
>> Who will then git push it?
> I'd be happy to take care of it, though any of the committers may pick
> it up, of course. If there's a concern about the patch being missed or
> forgotten then it can be added to the commitfest system (here:
> http://commitfest.postgresql.org). I don't believe there's a risk of
> that here, but you're welcome to add it if you'd like, of course.
>
>> Thank you for your feedback.
> Thank you for working on this!
>
> Stephen
In the attachement the new patch. I was not able to create one with both
commits so I also added the first one.
I think that documentation should be as complete as possible, but if you
say that there is no risk in missing the update, then I don't see a need
to add a line in the commitfest.

Thank you also for the hint on top-posting. I was not aware of that.
Have a good Sunday.
Charles

Attachment Content-Type Size
comment_on_policy.patch application/softgrid-patch 1.2 KB
definitions_and_example_for_comment_on_policy.patch application/softgrid-patch 1.9 KB