Re: Remaining 'needs review' patchs in July commitfest

From: Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Remaining 'needs review' patchs in July commitfest
Date: 2015-07-28 21:52:02
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

>> multivariate statistics
>
> This has been a long discussion. Are we getting close to a committable
> state?

Certainly not - the discussion may seem long, but it only deals with
some aspects of the patch so far. There was very little discussion of
low-level implementation details (e.g. how exactly the histograms are
built, data structures etc.) - we haven't got that far yet.

--
Tomas Vondra http://www.2ndQuadrant.com