pg admin hangs

From: Ntobeko Mkhize <ntobeko(dot)mkhize(at)symbiotics(dot)co(dot)za>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg admin hangs
Date: 2012-02-09 09:15:36
Lists: pgadmin-support

PG ADMIN Support

I have been having a particular error while using pg aadmin. The issue is
that I am running a test on Eclipse which does not clean up properly so I
need to continually drop the tables in pg admin and rebuild the datamodel
to generate the tables; after several iterations pg admin will start to
hang and stop responding. Closing and restarting pg admin does not solve
the problem the only solution I have found is to restart the computer.
Please could you provide me with a possible cause/ solution

Platform:

Windows 7 64bit

Postgres 9

Pg admin 1.14.0

Regards

Ntobeko Mkhize

This email and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information. This information is private and protected by law and, accordingly, if you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to delete this entire communication immediately and are notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of or taking any action based on this information is prohibited.

Emails cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free of errors or viruses. The sender does not accept any liability or responsibility for any interception, corruption, destruction, loss, late arrival or incompleteness of or tampering or interference with any of the information contained in this email or for its incorrect delivery or non-delivery for whatsoever reason or for its effect on any electronic device of the recipient.