Needed important information related to postgresql

From: aravind chandu <avin_friends(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-in-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Needed important information related to postgresql
Date: 2008-06-02 19:40:40
Lists: pgsql-in-general

Hi,

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
I do not understood how to ask a question in the forum there itself
that why i am asking here in this mail.My question is

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Microsoft sql server 2005
cannot be shared on multiple systems i,e in a network environment when
it is installed in one system it cannot be accessed one other
systems.One can access only from a system where it is already installed
but not on the system where there is no sqlserver.Is postgresql similar
to sql server or does it supports network sharing i,e one one can
access postgresql from any system irrespective on which system it is
installed.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; If there is any
weblink for this kindly provide that also.Your interest in this is
greatly appreciatable.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thank You,

&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; Avinash &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;