Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] A few PG buildfarm members need to be restarted(?)

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PGBuildFarm <pgbuildfarm-members(at)pgfoundry(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [Pgbuildfarm-members] A few PG buildfarm members need to be restarted(?)
Date: 2015-05-18 10:33:27
Lists: buildfarm-members

That's very odd.

LWP has been a requirement from Day 1 of the buildfarm. It's what's used
to load the results to the server. There have been special
considerations for older Msys systems, so that you run the main script
with Msys perl, which used not to have LWP, and the web script with
ActivePerl, which does, but that shouldn't apply on Solaris.

cheers

andrew