collate.linux.utf8 test coverage

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: collate.linux.utf8 test coverage
Date: 2015-04-24 19:51:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The optional buildfarm module that runs this test was broken by commit
dcae5faccab64776376d354decda0017c648bb53

Since nobody has responded to my complaint about this, I have disabled it on crake, the only buildfarm machine that has actually been running the test, so we now have no buildfarm coverage for it.

cheers

andrew