Re: Buildfarm client version 4.15 released

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PGBuildFarm <pgbuildfarm-members(at)pgfoundry(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Buildfarm client version 4.15 released
Date: 2015-04-18 15:01:08
Lists: buildfarm-members pgsql-hackers

Unfortunately, this release contained a bug that only affects MSVC
builds, which would silently fail on HEAD.

There is a bug fix release available at
<http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/downloads/releases/build-farm-4_15_1.tgz> or
you can just pick up the fixed version of run_build.pl (the only thing
changed) at
<https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PGBuildFarm/client-code/b80efc68c35ef8a1ced37b57b3d19a98b8ae5dd2/run_build.pl>

Sorry for the inconvenience.

cheers