Re: Sequences in transaction

From: Camm Maguire <camm(at)enhanced(dot)com>
To: igor <igor_kh(at)mailru(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Sequences in transaction
Date: 2000-12-04 22:56:04
Lists: pgsql-general

Greetings! I've run into this too, and it appears to me not to roll
back either. A pity, as it forced us to make a separate table to hold
the last sequence value and update the table in a trigger.

Take care,

--
Camm Maguire camm(at)enhanced(dot)com
"The earth is but one country, and mankind its citizens." -- Baha'u'llah