Re: branch 9.4/9.5?

From: Euler Taveira <euler(at)timbira(dot)com(dot)br>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgsql-translators(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: branch 9.4/9.5?
Date: 2015-03-05 18:58:32
Lists: pgsql-translators

On 05-03-2015 10:05, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> I'd like to get an earlier start with the translations for the 9.5
> release. So I propose to branch off REL9_4_STABLE off master soon.
> There are no minor releases pending, so this might be a good time.
> Comments?

+1. In my experience, translations change (i) because of code
refactoring or (ii) while translating. Good reviews have proven that the
latter changes more strings than the former.

Starting translations after the last CF is a good compromise to
distribute the translation effort. Along the years, number of strings to
be translated have been exponentially increased.

--
Euler Taveira Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/