Re: New CF app deployment

From: Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New CF app deployment
Date: 2015-01-25 00:28:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

seems the CF app uses an invalid e-mail address when sending messages to
pgsql-hackers - I've added a comment to one of the patches and got this:

pgsql-hackers-testing(at)localhost
Unrouteable address

Maybe that's expected as the CF app is new, but I haven't seen it
mentioned in this thread.

regards
Tomas