Re: [RFC] Incremental backup v3: incremental PoC

From: Marco Nenciarini <marco(dot)nenciarini(at)2ndquadrant(dot)it>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [RFC] Incremental backup v3: incremental PoC
Date: 2015-01-05 10:56:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I've noticed that I missed to add this to the commitfest.

I've just added it.

It is not meant to end up in a committable state, but at this point I'm
searching for some code review and more discusison.

I'm also about to send an additional patch to implement an LSN map as an
additional fork for heap files.

Regards,
Marco

--