Postgresql default driver

From: "Catelli, Mary M" <Mary(dot)Catelli(at)AcuityBrands(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgresql default driver
Date: 2013-04-16 19:15:28
Lists: pgsql-general

Through a DNS, a C# program can access the Postgresql database either in Visual Studio or set it up as a website under localhost. But the Postgresql driver and the database name connection string works only if I run it in Visual Studio. As local host, it complains "no default driver specified". I presume that either localhost or the internet user doesn't have access to the driver - but what could cause that?

Mary Catelli