Re: postgresql.eu ?

From: Hans-Juergen Schoenig <hs(at)cybertec(dot)at>
To: damien(at)dalibo(dot)info
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgresql.eu ?
Date: 2008-02-25 20:17:31
Lists: pgeu-general

hello ...

yes, this domain has been registered for the community.
we pay for it in the moment and we intend to do so.
we wanted to hand the DNS entries over to Marc Fournier some time ago
but somehow it did not work.
just tell me where we should redirect the DNS and we will do so.
we would highly appreciate if you could put a small link to us on the
bottom of postgresql.eu.

many thanks,

hans