Commitfest progress, or lack thereof

From: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Commitfest progress, or lack thereof
Date: 2014-10-13 18:01:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The August commitfest is still Open, with a few more patches left. The
patches that remain have stayed in limbo for a long time. It's not
realistic to expect anything to happen to them.

I'm going to move the remaining patches to the next commitfest, and
close the August one. I hate to do that, because the whole point of a
commitfest is to get patches either rejected or committed, and not leave
them hanging. But if nothing's happening, there's no point waiting.

- Heikki