Re: Time for a new release?

From: "Inoue, Hiroshi" <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Time for a new release?
Date: 2014-10-10 00:16:06
Lists: pgsql-odbc

(2014/10/07 16:48), Inoue, Hiroshi wrote:
> (2014/10/06 21:47), Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
>> There have been a lot of small fixes since the latest release. Time for
>> a new release?
>
> I have some changes in my local source and would push them in a day or two.

OK I pushed them.

As I mentioned before, I refined a bootstrapper project psqlodbc-setup.
Generated psqlodbc-setup.exe installes both 32bit and 64bit drivers.
Using psqlodbc-setup.exe is a recommended way now.

All drivers, MSIs and psqlodbc-setup.exe are generated by typing

BuildAll.[ps1|bat] -A
.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

>> It would be nice to do a "final" 9.3 release pretty soon, so that we
>> could proceed with Michael Paquier's changes to remove support for < 7.4
>> servers. The plan was to go ahead with that in the first 9.4 release. If
>> we do the last 9.3 release now, we can do the first 9.4 release in a
>> month or so, at roughly the same time the community will likely release
>> server version 9.4.
>>
>> - Heikki

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan